Clare Topham & Co. Interior Design in Brighton & Hove

We design for residential and commercial clients,
our services range from consultation to project managment!

Check out our website www.claretopham.com
or call us on 01273 206402

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Love your home for a whole lot less





Are you looking for designer furniture at affordable prices? well read on... I bumped into my friend Leigh Harmer at Grand Designs Live last week. It reminded me that I had to tell you about his fantastic website, www.loveyourhomeforless.com
It bridges the gap between high street and high end retailers, proving that creating a stylish and eclectic home doesn't have to cost a furniture. What do you think of this sofa?
it looks like something straight out of Bo Concept to me but for £1200!


No comments: